HR's one-stop sexual harassment solution in full compliance with NYS Labor Law §201-g and NYC Local Law 96. Offering web-based, on-demand, full-video trainings, company branded complaint forms and sexual harassment policies with digital receipts to defend prospective litigation and address Department of Labor audits. Beyond this product's simplicity in satisfying an otherwise onerous requirement, the training is electric by offering real-life case studies and practical advice delivered through the eyes of a litigator. Simply, this is the choice vendor if you want both compliance and to increase employee morale. Make training fun again.
English and Spanish trainings Now Available
What NY and NYC employers need to know:
- All employers must adopt and provide a sexual harassment prevention policy and complaint form to all employees. Policies must meet or exceed the newly required minimum standards.
- All employees must be trained annually in their native language.
- New employees must be provided the employer’s sexual harassment prevention policy and notice employees (in print or email) with links to training materials on or before the first day of work.
- Training must be interactive and cannot just be a video being played.
- NYC Independent Contractors: The NYC Commission on Human Rights requires employers with 15 or more employees (which includes independent contractors) to provide training to all independent contractors who have performed work for the employer for more than 90 days or 80 hours in a calendar year.
- The State Human Rights Law imposes liability on the employer for their actions and encourages employers to provide the policy and training to anyone providing services in the workplace including contractors, subcontractors, vendors and consultants.
- NYC Requires Posters and Information Sheets.
- It is a misdemeanor for Employers to violate the Labor Law.
Lieb Compliance offers compliance with everything from policies to trainings.
Trainings are available:
- On-site throughout the NY metro area
- On-demand through our web-based interactive video system
- In-person at our training center located at 308 W. Main Street, Suite 101, Smithtown, New York 11787.
All content is immersive with real world examples.
All trainings are conducted by employment law litigators.